Puddle of Light Volume 1
Puddle of Light Vol.1 is a body of work consisting of ten Blues meets Synth compositions for you to chop, sample, and re-arrange for your productions. Masterfully recorded, these compositions feature a cast of top level musicians with credits that range from Jay-Z to the Minas Gerais Philharmonic. With at least 3 sections written per composition, numerous possibilities are provided whether you're looking for inspiration to write a new song or to start and finish a beat with the stem options.
All instrumentation played live:
- Bass / Guitar - Sid Batham (Cyril Hahn / Wireless Festival / The Great Escape)
- Wurlitzer / Hammond - James Graham (Jay-Z (4:44) / Hannah Williams & the Affirmations)
- Rhodes & Nord Stage 2 - James Holt (Royal Albert Hall / HBO)
- Synths - Felipe Ribeiro (Luedji Luna)
- Tenor Sax - Yuri Villar (Globo / Cultura / Nokia)
- Percussion - João Paulo Drumond (Minas Gerais Philharmonic / International Flamenco Festival of São José dos Campos)
Instruments used: Electric guitars / Bass guitars / Assorted guitar pedals / Wurlitzer / Hammond Organ / Prophet Rev2 / Roland Jx8P / Nord Stage 2 / Korg Kronos 2 / Tenor Sax
PACK CONTENTS: 10 x Compositions / 10 x Compositions with Stems
FILE FORMAT: 24 Bit WAV
About 100 Akres:
Currently based in Amsterdam, Netherlands, Freshnerd, the driving force behind 100 Akres, cut his teeth in the studio watching chart-topping artist Busta Rhymes and hit makers Cool & Dre work in their natural habitat. The studio became his classroom while working with his mentor, Grammy nominated engineer Neal Pogue. Late night sessions illuminated his path, ultimately leading to collaborations with Sudanese war survivor Emmanuel Jal, many up-and-coming independent artists, and scoring various TV placements for clients including Disney and MTV.